Kane Time

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Trip to Northern California

This weekend I will be taking a trip to the Northern California coast. This is my theme and area for my research paper and poster. I have been to the area a few times, but not it many years. I Think I'm going to go over on highway 20 and go down to Mendicino. From there I plan to go north, not sure how far yet but up throughout the area but I will at least make it up to the Eureka area. I plan on visiting some towns and going through the Redwoods to get a better understanding of this area for my project.

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger The Goat's Friend said...

Some nice entries, but pretty thin for the last six weeks or so! It's never too late to catch up, but you'll want to do that soon ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home